Sunday, March 11, 2012

Elizabeth Moss is still fed up with her ex-husband Fred Armisen


Mad Man actress Elisabeth Moss has not yet satisfied in divorcing her husband Fred Armisen. In a recent interview she slams her ex but she was careful not to say too much, she did have a scathing observation of the "Saturday Night Live" cast member. "One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, 'He's so great at doing impersonations. But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person,'" Moss told Page Six magazine. "To me, that sums it up."

"And I think that's...that's it. I've never told anyone that. And I don't want to waste any more of my life talking about it," the "Mad Men" actress added. 29 year old actress married the Saturday Night Live performer, 45, in October 2009; they separated by June of the following year, with Moss filing for divorce in September 2010. Moss, perhaps realizing her comment might come off as harsh told the reporter, "I'm probably gonna get a slap on the wrist. But I've just been such a good girl. And sometimes you just want to be a bad girl for a minute."

The actress also revealed that she and Armisen no longer communicate. Moss, who started out as a child actress, currently plays Peggy Olson on "Mad Men," which will premiere its fifth season on March 25. She had also appeared in "Get Him to the Greek," "The Practice," The West Wing" and "Girl, Interrupted."

The actress also admits that while she enjoys being single for the moment, "I obviously want a partner in life, and I want someone to grow old with." "There's also a nice time when you're young to enjoy being you," she added. "It's fun to go out at night and not know what's going to happen. I'm addicted to and obsessed with my freedom in that sense. I'm having fun!"
Elizabeth Moss and Fred Armisen


No comments: