Thursday, October 27, 2011

Carrie Ann Inaba at last met Jesse Sloan, a right guy as she thinks.


Carrie Ann Inaba, "Dancing with the Stars" judge, reveals the big news about how she met her fiancĂ©, Jesse Sloan, on the eHarmony dating website. After many attempts to find love the traditional way she went online to meet the right guy. The 43-year-old Inaba says that she had been dating all these younger guys and it was time for a change.
For more images and video clips:

"I was dating all these younger guys. I was like, 'Maybe I need to change it up a little,'" she said. "[Jesse] was the one [eHarmony] sent me. It just felt familiar," says Carrie Ann. "In his picture, I felt like I already knew him. He took a risk because he didn't know what I looked like or anything." After months of exchanging e-mails - and still not showing Jesse what she looked like or revealing who she was - Carrie Ann took the plunge.

"A few months later, I finally sent a picture. [It was] me in Hawaii with no makeup," she continued. "We finally went out [on] a supervised date. We went over to my friend's house. It was awesome!" The pair have been engaged since March, but wedding bells are not ringing just yet. Carrie Ann says there's no hurry and in fact, they are trying for a baby instead.

Carrie Ann Inaba engaged with Jesse Sloan

No comments: